80s Music DJ in London, Herts, Berkshire, Essex, Kent and Buckinghamshire.
 
80s dj image
1980s Mobile Disco 0208 367 5217 - 07746 391 061

1980s DJs

We are an 80s DJ service that will travel to all areas across the south east and beyond and can help make your party a poptastic success. We always check the route well in advance and allow at least twice the estimated journey time so 90% of the time we arrive very early. The other 10% we just arrive early. No matter what 80s DJ or mobile disco service you hire its a great idea to ensure they know the exact postcode for the venue. Sometimes the post code for a venue can be way off. This happens at country venues such as golf clubs where the entrance from the road may be a long way from the venue itself and sat nav can take you to the wrong place. The DJ will find the venue eventually but being late is not an option, the show must always go on, and go on on time. For this reason we always check on Google earth the postcode matches the venue, a letter or digit miss typed could send the DJ miles away.

Contact us for specialist 80s DJ and Mobile Discos
80s DJs in Essex
London Mobile Discos
Herts DJ
Berkshire 1980s DJ
Bucks 80s DJ
 

80s DJ image

Not Just the 80s theme nights but we can travel across the south east to supply DJ entertainment for birthdays, weddings, anniversary partys and all kinds of special celebrations. Our music selection is up to date and includes a comprehensive selection from the 60s and before to 70s disco, 80s pop, 90s Dance to the current charts.